Naturopathic Nutrition & Live Blood Analysis
with Shirah Mustardé DipNN
How can Naturopathic Nutrition help turn your health around?
As a Naturopathic Nutritionist, I can help you improve your health whether you suffer from acute or chronic health issues, or you simply want to find ways to reach your optimal health.
People come to me because they want to feel better:
- You know that diet and lifestyle can have a huge impact on your health and you want to make changes that are relevant to you.
- Perhaps you have had tests carried out but the results have been ‘normal’, and out of frustration seek answers from a more holistic viewpoint.
- You may be suffering from chronic disease and feel you can use diet and lifestyle to slow its progression and improve all aspects of your health.
"Life is busy, and making changes to your diet and lifestyle whilst trying to carry on as normal can be challenging. I work with you as a health coach, to guide, to motivate and help you reach your goals."
Naturopathic Nutrition can help with:
- Difficulty losing weight
- Feeling lethargic and exhausted
- Bloating and indigestion
- I.B.S. symptoms
- Recurring colds and infections
- Candida problems
- Mood swings
- Itchy skin
- Sleep disturbance
I cannot treat any named disease but I may be able to help alleviate many of the symptoms that are commonly associated with:
- M.E. C.F.S.
- Heart problems
- Vitamin deficiency
- High cholesterol
Shirah Mustardé BA Hons DNN has been working in the Complementary Health field for over 17 years. Her extensive experience ranges from working as an alternative therapist, managing a therapy centre, hosting workshops and teaching courses on various aspects of health and healing.
After having recovered from M.E. / C.F.S. by making huge diet and lifestyle changes, it became Shirah’s passion to understand how the body heals and what it needs in order to reach its health potential. After having trained in Naturopathic Nutrition and Live Blood Analysis, Shirah now runs her own clinic in Lewes, East Sussex and in Chelsea, London and also runs a Live Blood Analysis training course. She also works at a holistic retreat centre in Ashdown Forest, working with clients that have a wide range of chronic health problems including diabetes, heart disease and cancer.